Evan Lane “Van” Shaw
Evan Lane “Van” Shaw, the founder of the Law Offices of Van Shaw, has successfully represented clients for more than 30 years.
Mr. Shaw holds an AV® rating. An AV certification mark is a significant rating accomplishment - a testament to the fact that Mr. Shaw’s peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence.
- Hundreds of victims and victims’ families in catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases
- More than 500 homeowners in major construction defect cases involving claims of improper design and construction of residential homes
- Hundreds of individuals, small businesses and large corporations in sophisticated commercial litigation and complex business disputes
Education & Certifications
- J.D. from the Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
- AV® certification from Martindale-Hubbell
- B.A. from the University of Texas at Austin School of Business – Accounting
- Certified public accountant
- Board Certified in Personal Injury by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
If you are looking for a dedicated and experienced law firm that will work aggressively to bring you results, please call our offices to discuss your legal issues at: